Hello! I’m Ashley.
I’ve always loved reading, learning, creating, and teaching. In 2017, I stepped away from the classroom and into editing full-time after 11 years of proofreading on a part-time basis. Prior to becoming an English teacher, I was a training manager for several large companies here in the Tampa area. I have a B.A. in English and sociology and an M.Ed. in curriculum and instruction. I have also completed a significant amount of coursework toward a Ph.D. in educational research and program evaluation. I am a lifelong learner; my academic pursuits will never truly be complete.
- Academic Content
- Learning Resources
- Nonfiction Books
- Technical Copy
- Journal Articles
- Dissertations and Theses
- Proud member of ACES (American Copy Editors Society) and NCTE (National Council of Teachers of English).
- I continue to complete continuing education courses, as well:
- Fundamentals of Editing
- Academic Editing for Graduate Coursework
- Accuracy in the Digital Age
- Legal and Medical Terminologies
- and more!
I am always more than happy to edit or proofread a sample just for you.
I also have a digital portfolio readily available.
Email me for the link!