Take the Transcendental Challenge for a bonus!
- Choose something you could definitely do without for one day (phone, television, video games, car, etc.).
- Spend a day (8 hours or so) without the distraction of this item.
- Write a reflection about the experience.
- What did you choose to go without?
- Why did you choose this item?
- What were you able to accomplish without this item distracting you?
- What did you learn from this challenge?
- Turn in the challenge reflection for bonus points!
This challenge is due no later than Monday, March 16, 2015.