Have you ever sent out an email only to find that you made a cringe-worthy mistake in spelling or grammar? Hire me as your editor and I’ll make sure it never happens again.
My main objective in any situation is to provide the skill, action, and knowledge to ensure goals for an individual, or organization, are met and consistently exceeded. My passions lie within the realm of research and editing; ensuring all those I support are successful in their own endeavors.
Here’s what I can do for you:
Think of hiring me as an investment in your company, not an additional expense. With me, you get perfection, speed, and clarity.
I provide the following:
- Legal transcription proofreading via PDF (standard 25 lines/page)
- Standard: $.35/page (48-72 hour delivery)
- Expedited: $.55/page (24-48 hour delivery)
- 24-Hour: $.75/page
- Crowded (more than 25 lines per page): add $.03/page
- Basic proofreading (~16 pages per hour) for $15/hr
- Includes: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word usage corrections (in Microsoft Word with Track Changes)
- Basic editing with proofreading (~8 pages per hour) for $20/hr
- Above, plus: improve style and flow of paper (in Microsoft Word with Track Changes)
- Heavy editing with proofreading (~4 pages per hour) for $25/hr
- Above, plus: research, rewrite, and/or explanation of areas needed to improve copy with an explanation as to why changes might be necessary (in Microsoft Word with Track Changes)
- Expedited delivery (24-72-hour) is available upon request for an additional fee
All requests include weekends and holidays with no extra fee! I’m open all week. You won’t find this with many independent editors!
Great work in a good manner of communication. Very motivated and skillful person. – UpWork Client in Shanghai
While I cannot guarantee that your text will increase your sales, or become the next bestselling novel, I can promise a re-edit should your copy be rejected for issues concerning the English language.
I work with PDF and Microsoft Word files when I proofread and edit. For legal transcription, the annotations are completed directly on the PDF. I will also return annotations and corrections as PDFs. For all other documents, I use Microsoft Word so that I may track the changes while proofreading and editing.
If you do send a different file type, that is fine. I have Macintosh Pages, etc. and can easily convert the file to a PDF for editing and annotating the document.
Are you ready to get to work? I am! I look forward to the occasion in which I am able to discuss further how I can be a long-term asset to you or your team.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.